In a nutshell - This was January 2011:
1. Enjoying all the Christmas gifts (especially the costumes)
2. Four cities in 10 days leading worship - San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and Corpus Christi
3. Celebrating Gracie's 2nd birthday (multiple times) - and what a precious little girl she is. I simply cannot imagine my life without her. I learn from her everyday how to be full of love and joy.
4. Homeschooling: Libby started her Kindergarten curriculum including the first field trip of the year - a trip to the zoo with our friends Elissa and Lily. Also had a playdate with Maliah but since Libby and Maliah mostly played in their underwear and socks I cannot post pics - hee hee!
5. One year anniversary of Haiti's earthquake. We hosted a gathering of all the families adopting from HCRM on that night for prayer/worship
6. The start of my CD project - inspired by our adoption journeys
7. Finally received the long-awaited confirmation number from IBESR for our adoption of Keemberlie - which simply means our papers are now officially in the social services office in Haiti with still a good ways to go.
7. Canceled trip to Haiti - but did end up going in Feb. so be looking for that post to come soon!
And here is January in Photos:
|On Gracie's actual birthday we were in Corpus and she was sick. But we did have a little gift for her and had some chocolate cake at Chili's!|
|So fun watching their relationship grow. They play so well together!|
|The outfit Grammy Foote gave Gracie for her 2nd. birthday. Lots of glitter for the glam-girl!|