Thursday, February 02, 2012

Find Me...A Morning Prayer

Find me in the quiet place and talk to me
Tell me great and mighty things, your mysteries
Show me more of who you are
Restorer of the broken heart
Give to me your joy 'til I am glowing

Find me in the quiet place and sing to me
Set upon my heart and lips your praises free
Like a father to his child
Sing your mercies, tender, mild
Give to me your peace that's ever-lasting

Find me in the quiet place and move in me
Lift my head, make me stand to walk with Thee
Be my light and show the way
Do not let me waste this day
Give to me the chance to bring you glory

Poetic Present Songs (c) 2012

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I just came across your site. Your kids are adoreble, beautiful and just plain sweeties. I love little kids. I loved that prayer you put on your site. I am just learning about god/Jesus. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 13 other diagnosis. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 I love it when people sign my guestbook.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio